|Posted by twministry on July 31, 2011 at 2:26 PM|
Greetings to All:
If love is so important to the witness of believers to society, how can love become real in today’s society?
• Without commitment love can’t be started of sustained
• Without conscience there is not reliable guide for what is loving and there is no way to deal with our guilt
• Without character love in relationships are not safe
• Without community love is not stimulated
• Without courage love can be seen as too risky
Even at best, talent remains a constant, when those who rely upon the gift of talent – without developing that talent; they will peak quickly and soon fade to obscurity
The common denominator of moving forward by faith is forming habits of doing things that other people decides not to do
Most careers involve working with other people. You can have great academics intelligence and still lack social intelligence that hinders career growth.
It's Time to Digest 2nd Timothy 2:10 - 12 for this Month !!