|Posted by twministry on May 2, 2011 at 12:47 PM|
Greetings to All:
A student asked TW’s Ministry, why we educate students from lesson learned opposed to getting it right the first time – Where TW’s Ministry responded with the following:
• Kellogg’s Corn Flakes resulted when boiled wheat was left in baking overnight.
• Ivory Soap floats because a batch was left in the mixer too long, where a large volume of air whipped into it
• Scott Towels were launched when a toilet paper machine put too many layers of tissues together.
** TW’s Ministry understands getting it right the first time comes from mush practice, repetition and/or experiments based on your field of practice **
A student asked TW’s Ministry, why is Faith in God important to succeed in life – Where TW’s Ministry responded with the following:
• Which one are you and/or which one requires Faith in God ??
A) I would rather try nothing great and succeed than try something great and risk failure in life or
B) I would rather try something great and fail than try nothing great and succeed in life
• Faith in God, teaches us by instructing us, all things are possible in Christ Jesus, therefore put your Faith in Action to build your communities and homes.
It's Time to Digest 1st John Chapter 1 for this Month !!