|Posted by twministry on December 8, 2011 at 8:15 AM|
Greetings to All:
As we closed out Year 2011, remember the following:
• Good is not good, if it is only good for you
• Ego has always been a paradox for people, it is the point from which you see but it also makes you blind to being a extension to helping others
• Lazy people say they have Faith, serious people put their Faith in action to assist others
• Our happiness depends on our actions, attitudes and ability to make things happen and not our wishes in life
• It takes deep character, conscious and commitment to change, it takes even a deeper – deeper character, conscious and commitment to Grow in life to assist others
• If we want accomplishments in life, we must be humble to ask people who are more knowledgeable than us.
• The happiest people don’t have the best of everything in life, they just make the best of everything they have in life while assisting others.
Enjoy time with your family, friends and familiar people in your life this Holiday Season.
Merry Christmas from TW’s Ministry
It's Time to Digest Colossians 3: 1 - 11 for this Month !!